Saturday, February 28, 2015

Another Quaker Ball

It might look like it, just by the lack of posting here, that I have given up stitching. But, the truth is, I always forget to post pictures and updates.

My first finish of the year was Quaker Ball #2, this one done on 28 count linen - it is SO much bigger than the first one I did last year. (http://stitchingbea.blogspot.com/2014/01/finished-quaker-ball.html). It worked up really fast, mainly because I could stitch this without magnification (besides the green on blue; stitching on dark fabric is the pits ...)


2 comments:

Carla - Alaska Wolf Pack said...

This one came out beautifully! I love the different fabrics used. I have my first one kitted up but am going to just have one fabric the first time. Now that you are an "old pro" at it I know who to come to when I cannot figure things out!

Beedeebabee said...

Your stitching is absolutely amazing!!! :)